The Dance Dealer treats your privacy with utmost respect. This document should answer any questions you may have in regards to your privacy. We hold our customers in the highest regard, therefore, we will not give, sell, rent or loan any identifiable personal information to any third party in other ways than what is stated in this policy. We are committed to using any information you give us in a responsible manner. You are very important to us and we want to provide you with a safe and secure online experience.
- We request financial information from the user during our order process. This information is used for billing and order fulfillment ony, and is never disclosed to any third party unless required by law.
- Your private online communication, including information registered with us (name, telephone number, mailing address, etc.) is not disclosed to any third party unless authorized by you, or required by law. From time to time we may share your information with a third party that we feel may be of interest to you, in this case we provide them with only your name and mailing address.
- We use industry-standard encryption technologies when transferring and receiving your personal information. On the Internet, when you see either a solid key icon or a locked padlock icon at the lower portion of you browser window, this indicates that the site is secured through secure sockets layer (SSL).
- A cookie is a piece of data stored on a user's hard drive containing information related to your use of the web site. We currently set cookies on your browser in order to track your shopping cart and wish list. We do not store any personal information in these cookies, only a reference number to assist you in the ordering process. If you choose to place an order with us, the cookie will be removed when your order is placed. Otherwise, it will expire 24 hours after your initial visit to our site. If a user rejects the cookie, they may still use our site. The only drawback is that you may not be able to place more than one item in your shopping cart.
- As well as online security, we protect your personal information from any unauthorized access offline. Only personnel who require your personal information to complete a specific job (customer service representative, order fulfillment, etc.) are allowed access to your confidential information.
- The Dance Dealer may occiasionally with its affiliates may offer additional email communications (i.e. newsletters, special offers, upcoming events, special announcements, updates to the site). Customers may choose not to receive these emails by simply following the instructions on the email to remove themselves from these types of communications.
- You are given the opportunity to opt-out of having your information used for purposes not directly related to our site at the point where we ask for the information. For example our catalog request form has an opt-out mechanism so users who want a catalog from us, but don’t want to have their info shared with trusted partners we feel our customers will find valuable, are able to specify.
To unsubscribe from our email lists, please E-Mail: email@example.com
- This website may contain links to other sites. Please be aware that The Dance Dealer Sales is not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects personally identifiable information. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this website.
Surveys & Contests:
- From time to time our site requests information from users via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and the user therefore has a choice whether or not to disclose this information. The requested information typically includes contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code). Contact information will be used and may be shared with the contest and/or survey sponsors to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site. Users’ personally identifiable information is not shared with third parties unless we give prior notice and choice. Though we may use an intermediary to conduct these surveys or contests, they may not use users’ personally identifiable information for any secondary purposes.
- By browsing, utilizing and/or ordering from our site you consent to the collection and use of your personal information for the uses described in this policy. If any changes are made to our policy, we will post these changes on this policy so you, the consumer, are immediately made aware.
- You understand that The Dance Dealer cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive